Welcome to our new website
Our Mission is:
‘To provide opportunities for voluntary organisations and members of the community to have their say in the planning and delivery of Health and Social Care in North Tyneside ’
The Community and Health Care Forum is jointly funded by the Local Authority and the PCT to consult on the range and quality of health and social care services across the borough. The Community and Health Care Forum was first initiated in 1994 in order to provide a unified voice for voluntary organisations, and to give members of the community opportunities in the planning and delivery of health and social care in North Tyneside.
About the CHCF:
We are a forum for you to air your views on the range and quality of Health and Social Care services throughout the borough of North Tyneside.
- We are committed to the Principles and Practice of User/Carer involvement and in the planning of care services for everyone.
- We enable the Voluntary Sector to meet to discuss ‘Issues of common Interest’.
- We seek to ensure that the Statutory Agencies provide a quality service.
- We are a link between the Voluntary and Statutory Agencies.
- We are totally independent of Statutory Agencies.
- We are programmers of events used to facilitate the involvement of residents, carers and the community and voluntary sectors in planning and developing local NHS and North Tyneside Council services.
- We are a point of contact for members of the public requiring information about health and social care issues.
The CHCF is committed to ensuring high standards of conduct of its work. If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service please write to us at:
205 Park Road
Tyne and Wear
Complaints will be responded to within 28 days